Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet 16

It's OFFICIAL!
I'm SIXTEEN!
That means I'm legally allowed to drive in the USA!
Well, I'm not in the USA...
But who cares?

I've woken up to a breakfast of blueberry waffles and a brand new Chanel watch!
I've just tickled my second favourite dog in the world.
I'm going to watch a rented 17 Again DVD.
I had a chocolate pizza for lunch with marshmallow, strawberry and pistachio toppings.
I'm going right out now to play tug-of-war with my favourite dog in the world, Sirius.
And I get a Baskin Robbins' ice cream cake, to top it up!

So it's a sweet sixteen in more ways than one!

So with a new year comes new promises and I promise that year 16 will be Epic or I hope I will make it so.
I'm going to write better than before, with commitment spilling out of my ears.
I'm going to work harder at my grades and work towards a propitious future and an amazing University application.
I'm going to give Sirius more time, care and love because he deserves every bit of it.
I'm going to write better columns, devastatingly interesting, hard-hitting and absorbing.
I'm going to take bigger, brighter, intense pictures. My Photography is going to be polished.
I'm just going to seize life by the collar and enjoy the zest of being alive and a teenager. I'll give it all I got, getting better at my passions and hobbies.

There are so many promises to keep, deadlines to meet and goals to score.
It's a new year, a new beginning, a new age!
I'm Sixteen going on Glory.

No comments: