Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2400 is the magic number

I haven't posted in quite a while.
I'm ridden with the guilt of neglect.
What with the endless tests, World Literature essays, lab reports, assignments, worksheets, presentations and community service, time seems scarce.

But as of now, I'm on Spring Break.
Well, not SPRING Break.
The other one.
The one when you don't party till four a.m. and then suffer from a mind crushing hangover.

It's the one you get when Easter comes along. A time to both relax and do some light revision.

Ha.ha.

Then they invented College Board who decided that it would be excruciatingly fun to administer a standardized test to all teenagers to ruin their prospects of ever attending a university that has its own hoodie.

So now I'm confined to a writing desk with a prescribed 2B pencil and a 800-something-page book.
If this carries on any longer, I'm going to be walking around with answer bubbles polka-dotting my view.

Now, I must go and practice.

Where's that pencil, I need to randomly jab options with, gone?

...And where has my lucky blindfold disappeared to?

No comments: