Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PodWars : The Return of the Dead(i)

Solar Powered Chargers are brilliant!

Just leave your cell phone/watch/car out to catch a few sunrays and a nice little tan and ta-da! Charged and good to go!



But since such luxuries frivolities are much beyond my (and my bank account's) reach, I am destined to settle for the old fashioned wires; all tangled together in a inseparable coiled mass.



I am incapable of having any of my technological gizmos charged for use.

As a result, my poor mechanical devices lay dying; their still, lifeless, frigid corpses litter my desk, substituing for paper-weights.



Recently, I had a minor panic attack when the ever-trusty iPod decided to bail on me.



The people at Apple seem to have a sadistic sense of humour.

As my iPod was left for dead, the screen blacked out and then for a moment, breathed its last gasp of life as a picture flickered on. And then it was lost to the world.



Here's my sketch of the image:







Steve Jobs is laughing somewhere.

No comments: