Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pop That Top


I collect Snapple bottle caps.
Weird, huh?
They have obscure facts printed on the back of the cap, enlightening us everytime we gulp down a refreshingly cold drink of sugary goodness.
I mean, how cool is that?
Who knew Strawberries were part of the Rose family?
Knowing that may save your life in the future.
Maybe when alien invaders order you to bring them a member of the Rose family if you don't want your head to be shrunk by their blaster guns and all the roses in the world have withered to death?
Oh yes. Snapple is saving us, one bottle cap at a time!

2 comments:

The Enemy said...

My sister, a Snapple Junkie, has a collection of Snapple caps that she started in high school and it's really huge. Her husband wants her to throw it out but I say everybody needs a hobby...

The Scribbler Kid said...

hahaha :)
Glad to see I'm not alone!